Holiday Outfit (Look #5)

Holiday Outfit (Look #5)

Holiday Outfit (Look #5) by thechristiangirlblog featuring a fur vest

Look #5 : With this look I went for more of a glam vibe. This is perfect for a dinner or even a party. I’m so obsessed with fur vests right now, so it would only be appropriate to add it to one of  the looks. I paired the fur vest with an all black outfit, black turtleneck with black ripped skinny jeans. As for the accessories I continued with the glam vibe by adding a mixed metal and jeweled necklace, a rose gold watch with a black face to help tie the metals and the black together. Then I added a those pumps with a bow to add that playful, flirty feel it to the outfit.

I hope you girls found these outfits helpful, tag me on social media I would love to see all of your adorable outfits.

Merry Christmas

Love, 

The Christian Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment