Holiday Outfit (Look #1)

Holiday Outfit (Look #1)

Holiday Outfit (Look #1) by thechristiangirlblog featuring black pumps

Hello Girls,

 I hope everybody is having a great week with Christmas coming up, here comes all the Christmas parties and Christmas dinners. If you’re stressing out about what to wear , well I’ve got you covered. I created 5 different looks from the formal Christmas parties to the most casual Christmas dinners.

Look #1: I decided to go with the black turtle neck and pair that with a black and white textured skirt. I added a classic black ankle strap pump, black tights and to balance it all out I added black and gold jewelry which really ties the whole look together. You could where this outfit to your work Christmas party, Christmas eve church service or even to your family dinner. With this outfit you can’t go wrong just add a pop of color with a lipstick and nail polish and your outfit looks effortless.

No comments:

Post a Comment