In the previous post we discussed the 2016 spring trends in earrings and rings. Continuing with this post we're talking spring trends for bracelets and necklaces. I had to break up these post, because there were so many pieces I loved.
The BaubleBar Phoebe Choker is $38. Yes ladies the choker has made it’s come back. Instead of the plastic choker, I chose a more sophisticated piece which is easy to pair with any outfit you’ll be sporting this spring. Spring Trend: Choker
The Elyssa Necklace from Cherry Pick is $55.00. As you already know bohemian jewelry is great addition to any outfit. Statement pieces in general complete those simple spring outfits. Have fun this spring and go bold. Spring Trend: Statement Necklace
The Boom Boom Pow Bracelet from Cherry Pick is $20.00. Chains were spotted on the 2016 spring runways. I chose to go with a multi-textured strand gold chain bracelet to go for a less bulky look this spring. Spring Trend: Chains
The BaubleBar Crop Collar is $42. The collar necklaces were seen all over the runways this spring. With modern-minimal detailing it makes it a breeze to style with those spring favorites. Spring Trend: Crop Collar
The Cherry Pick Eden Necklace is $55.00. The eden necklace is a dramatic statement. With this piece you are going to want to pair this with simple clothing items. Pair it with an black off the shoulder top or dress and let the necklace do the talking. Spring Trend: Statement Necklaces
The Shooting Star Chain from BaubleBar is $38.00. This piece of jewelry is a two in one product, making it easy to style those spring outfits. This piece is so versatile it can go from day to night. Spring Trend: Hand Chain
Spring is just around the corner, which means it’s time to get acquainted with 2016 spring trends. With all the spring trends out there, I narrowed it down to my personal favorites. All of the products listed are under $100 for those of you who are on a budget such as myself.
1. BaubleBar’s Bliss Drops are $34. They are the perfect combination of those classic vibrant spring colors paired with a classic neutral, making it a breeze to pair with any outfit for this spring.
Spring Trend: Colorful Statement Earrings
2. Aldo’s Lecompte are $15.00! These stacked tribal rings are an understatement but they have an unexpected twist with a little bohemian detailing within each ring.
Spring Trend: Stackable Rings
3. BaubleBar’s Cannes Drops are $42! These fun earrings will jazz up any outfit you plan on rocking this spring. Pair these beaded tassel earrings with a simple neutral dress or top. But if you’re not afraid of color, pair these earrings with a bright colored top or dress for some color blocking.
Spring Trend: Bohemian Statement Earrings
4. Aldo’s Legang are only $12.00! Again following a long with the bohemian stacked rings, they are great for spring break adventures you plan on taking. These stackable rings are easy to pair with any outfit and are lightweight as well.
Spring Trend: Bohemian Statements, Stacked Rings
5. BaubleBar’s Windvane Drop are $32! The newest trend for minimalist, they are very versatile. Wear these for date- night, or even for that spring day outfit and everything in between.
Spring Trend: Minimalistic 6. Cherry Pick’s Missmatched Ear Jacketsare $25.00. If you’re looking for a new way to mix it up those earring trends these mismatched earrings are going to become your new go to accessory for the spring. These pair of ear jackets are more of subtle mismatched pair. If you dare to take a little bit of risk take a pair of hoops and swap out one of the hoops and and pair it with a cluster ear jacket for asymmetry look.
Spring Trend: Asymmetry
7. BaubleBar’s Amalfi Drops are $34.00! These gorgeous earrings are definitely those spring statement earrings, that need to be added to your spring jewelry collection. They’re playful and effortless, they’re great addition to those simple outfits for the springtime.
Spring Trend: Colorful Statement Earrings
8. Aldo’s Wiven Stacked Rings are $18.00. Like the stacked rings that were talked about previously they’re so easy to style with any outfit. The detailing in these stacked rings have a little more edge with a mix of glam.
Look #2This look is sophisticated with a bit of an edge.The style of this blouse from H&M is a fashion must have, so it’s a great piece to incorporate into your closet. The sophisticated pieces in this outfit is the white blouse with the black bow tie detailing and the earrings from Aldo. The edgier pieces of this outfit would be the leather skirt from H&M,and the cut out peep toe heels from Aldo. It’s all about the details, it changes up your look. For example instead of just choosing a plain white button up, I went with the a white blouse with a black bow detailing. Or instead of just choosing plain black heels, pick one that has some cut outs or straps to makes the outfit pop.
I found this fitted dress from H&M, I chose this dress in particular because it gives the outfit some texture. I then decided to pair it with statement earrings from Aldo. The dress was simple and I wanted to jazz it up a bit by adding dramatic earrings. I then paired it with simple black strapped heels from Target, and a simple clutch from Aldo to keep the main focus on the dress.
As you can probably tell I didn’t want to create typical looks for Valentine’s Day, adding red and hearts to every outfit…it’s a bit of an over kill. So I decided to create looks that were perfect, whether you are spending this day with someone special or for a girls night out. Each of the pieces in every outfit are under $100 and completely budget friendly for that last minute shopper.
This is a definitely a fun and flirty look.
FYI: Pantone’s color of the year is Rose Quartz, so I wanted to integrate that into this Valentine’s Day look. So to keep the outfit fun and flirty for Valentine’s Day, I chose this tiny feather cami from Revolve Clothing. Go for that playful textured cami, pick that crazy patterned top, just have fun it’s Valentine’s Day.
To give this outfit a refined look I added this white H&M fitted tuxedo jacket. For the accessories I decided to incorporate the color of the year in the shoes from DSW and the necklace from Aldo. Continuing the simple look with plenty of detailing throughout the accessories.
I decided to go with this Banana Republic structured pleated peplum. It has a nice fitted look, almost as if it was tailored for your body. I then went with black ripped denim, because I didn’t want the whole outfit to be taken too seriously, I wanted it to have a bit of an edge to it. The ripped detailing in the jeans gives an edgier feel to the outfit. I chose a black strappy heel sandal from Nine West to add to the detailing of this simple all black outfit.
For jewelry I went with drop earrings from Aldo, which would be perfect for this sleeveless v-neck peplum. Instead of going with the typical bright red lipstick like everyone does for Valentine’s Day. Go for a different shade of red like this burgundy wine lipstick.