Valentine's Day Looks (Look #3)

Valentine's Day Looks (Look #3)

Valentine's Day Looks (Look #3) by thechristiangirlblog featuring aldo jewelry

Look #3
This look is simple & all black.

I decided to go with this Banana Republic structured pleated peplum. It has a nice fitted look, almost as if it was tailored for your body. I then went with black ripped denim, because I didn’t want the whole outfit to be taken too seriously, I wanted it to have a bit of an edge to it. The ripped detailing in the jeans gives an edgier feel to the outfit. I chose a black strappy heel sandal from Nine West to add to the detailing of this simple all black outfit. 

For jewelry I went with drop earrings from Aldo, which would be perfect for this sleeveless v-neck peplum. Instead of going with the typical bright red lipstick like everyone does for Valentine’s Day. Go for a different shade of red like this burgundy wine lipstick.

Banana Republic peplum tank
bananarepublic.gap.com


River Island clothing
riverisland.com



Aldo jewelry
aldoshoes.com


Smashbox lipstick
beauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment